- Slagle, K., Bruskotter, J., Singh, A., and Schmidt, R. (2017). Attitudes toward predator control in the United States: 1995 and 2014. Journal of Mammalogy 98 (1)
- George, K., Slagle, K., Wilson, R., Moeller, S., and Bruskotter, J. (2016) Changes in attitudes towards animals in the United States 1978 to 2014. Biological Conservation, 201, 237-242. doi:10.1016/j.biocon.2016.07.013.
- Heeren, A., Singh, A., Slagle, K., Zwickle, A., Koontz, T., and McCreery, A. (2016). Is sustainability knowledge half the battle? An examination of sustainability knowledge, attitudes, norms, and efficacy to understand sustainable behaviors. International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education, 17(5).
- Bruskotter, J.T., Singh, A., Fulton, D.C., & Slagle, K. (2015). Assessing tolerance for wildlife: clarifying relations between concepts and measures. Human Dimensions of Wildlife, 20(3), 255-270.
- Slagle, K., Wilson, R., and Heeren, A. (2015). Seeking, Thinking, Acting: Understanding suburban resident perceptions and behaviors related to stream quality. Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 51 (3), 821-832.
- Zwickle, A., Koontz, T., Slagle, K., and Bruskotter, J.T. (2014). Assessing Sustainability Knowledge of a Student Population: Developing a Tool to Measure Knowledge in the Environmental, Economic, and Social Domains. International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education, 15 (4).
- Slagle, K., Zajac, R., Bruskotter, J.T., Wilson, R., and Prange, S. (2013). Building tolerance for bears: A communications experiment. Journal of Wildlife Management, 77 (4).
- Slagle, K., Bruskotter, J.T., and Wilson, R.S. (2012). The role of affect in public support and opposition to wolf management. Human Dimensions of Wildlife, 17 (1).
- Slagle, K., Bruskotter, J.T., Toman, E. (2014). Retention of Ohio Anglers. The Ohio State University, School of Environment and Natural Resources, and the Ohio Department of Natural Resources, Division of Wildlife.
- Slagle, K., Waller, K., Wilson, R., and Baird, A. (2012). Knowledge, Attitudes and Beliefs about Local Stream Health: A Descriptive Report of Residents in the Rocky Fork and Blacklick Creek Watersheds. The Ohio State University, School of Environment and Natural Resources.
- Zwickle, A, Wilson, R.S., Bruskotter, J., Ascher, T., Bennett, J., Ferry, J., Fluke, S., Gupta, D., Heywood, J., Koontz, T., Majidzadeh, L., Rhodebeck, A., Ritter, T., Singh, A., Singh, D., Sherry, J., Slagle, K., Thompson, P., Toman, E., Zajac, R., & S. Zwickle. (2012). Environment in the Curriculum: A 2010 Survey of OSU Students. Environmental Social Science Lab, School of Environment and Natural Resources.
- Doyle, T., Cummings, J., Eaton, M., Johnson, S., Johnston, S., Lewis, S., McConnell, J., Neal, J., Simonton, C., Slagle, K., & Wagner, K. (2011). Structured Decision Process for Revising the US Fish and Wildlife Service Policy on Double-crested Cormorant Management: A Case Study from the Structured Decision Making Workshop, National Conservation Training Center, Shepherdstown, WV.
- Slagle, K., Bruskotter, J.T., & Kayle, K.A. (2010). Ohio Steelhead Fishing: A Study of Angler Participation and Activities. The Ohio State University, School of Environment & Natural Resources, and Ohio Department of Natural Resources, Division of Wildlife.